- Apparently the print issue of this month's Glamour features even more Minneapolis style. (The online issue featured only four shots; check it out here.) Local stylist/Geisha Pearl Vintage blogger Kitty Cotten shows off her shot above.
- Allison Kaplan chats with internationally-renowned hairstylist Oribe, who was in town promoting his new product line, for Alishops.com. Ali also chatted with Brazilian model Camila Alves on Shop Girls on Saturday about her new handbag line for QVC. (Listen to the podcast here.)
- High Plains Thrifter visits Hidden Treasures Thrift Store in St. Anthony and the Salvation Army Boutique in Oakdale.
- Twin Cities Spark interviews Meghan McAndrews of High Plains Thrifter.
- Coco Mault does a video interview with Emma Award-nominated makeup artist Robert Maverick.
- Jake Thompson of Fashionasty waxes ecstatic about the beauty of leopard print.
- Justin Peddycoat's blog Things I Found at the Thrift Store was featured on Yahoo's Fashion & Beauty blog.
- METRO Magazine fashion editor Mary O'Regan offers her healthy skin tips on her blog Art of Wore.
- Juut Master Stylist Margaret Ayache was featured in this month's Marie Claire on her blowout technique.
- Carla Ray Thompson interviews local designer Niki English on her upcoming collection for the University of Minnesota Senior Fashion Show.
- Keenan Blaisdell shoots the Vita.mn Hotness party, including pix from the Vision-produced fashion show.
- Sara Glassman reports that Ashley Wokasch, formerly one-half of local design duo Calpurnia Peach, has been working for New York-based designer Rachel Antonoff - even screenprinting hearts and cats onto tights for her latest collection shown at New York Fashion Week this past weekend.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Local fashion link roundup
The week in local fashion links.