Last weekend saw numerous fashion shows amidst the swirl of Art-A-Whirl activity. Here's your weekend link rundown:[Photo from "The Death of Red Shoe" by Stacy Schwartz]
- Ellen Dahl shoots runway and guest pix at RetroRama.
- Minnesota Monthly reviews RetroRama and posts some nice side-by-side comparison photos of the period looks versus the modernized designer versions.
- Beth Hammarlund reviews Kerry Riley's solo show "The Death of Red Shoe" for l'etoile.
- Check out my review of "The Death of Red Shoe" for Vita.mn.
- Christian Erickson has some cool shots from "The Death of Red Shoe," and video of the dramatic finale look:
- Stacy Schwartz posts her photos of "The Death of Red Shoe" and the MNfashion Studio's "From the Archives" opening.
- Stylist Hollie Mae and photographer Tony Vu highlight the Twin Cities' most stylish for City Pages' Freestyle Fashion slideshow, including guests at RetroRama.