Over at Vita.mn:
- I cover the Annie Larson, Erin Smith and Brett Smith performance/installation New Land of Milk and Honey, which opens tonight at Soap Factory. Check out my preview of Annie Larson's sketches for the show, posted last February on Le Petit.
- One-woman play I Heart Hamas: And Other Things I'm Afraid to Tell You" at Bedlam Theatre this weekend and next;
- Vita.mn's Midnight Movie Society's screening of "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls" at Red Stag last night.
- National designer Margaux Lange's Barbie jewelry at SooVAC's Soo Too gift shop.
- and the Local Jewelry Trunk Show at Parc Boutique today, featuring Liebling Designs among five others.
At Le Petit Connaisseur de la Mode:
- I blog on Vision Models at New York Fashion Week;
- Local photographer Stephanie Colgan shooting at New York Fashion Week;
- And an eyebrow-raising comparison of Richard Chai vs. local designer Emma Berg.
- I update my weekly shopping guide.
- I give my take on the best new local bands that entered Vita.mn's "Are You Local?" best new bands competition.
- I cover St. Paul weekend nightlife for the651.com.