Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kevin Kramp featured in Belgium Elle, plus a new interview

The press coverage is still rolling in for local knitwear designer Kevin Kramp after his win at the high-profile design competition ITS# (International Talent Support) in Italy last month.

[Image via Belgium's Elle]

Elle's Belgium outpost featured this energetic image as well as a new runway video (Kevin's work begins at the 1:10 mark).



The Lisboa-based Zoot Magazine has a new interview with Kevin. Choice quotes:

"t was a pleasure to be here at ITS# since this competition is not just about innovation, but about high quality innovation. I was also very excited to watch my own runway show for the first time, as I was able to see the audience’s reaction, something I never did before."

"My collection moves from a series of people I encountered in my life. Some of them I met personally, others I’ve only briefly encountered, others I saw on a bus and I wished I had introduced myself to them and I never forgot the fact that I lost the opportunity to introduce myself and say hello to these beautiful strangers sitting across from me. Human relationships are the most important things in our lives and I think the nature and the quality of our human relationship symbolises what we are."



[Images via Zoot Magazine]

Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment