Thursday, June 24, 2010

Danielle Everine for Vega Magazine

Local designer Danielle Everine is set to have her work featured in an editorial in New York e-zine Vaga Magazine (to be launched soon), as shot by local photographer Lauren Treece.

[All images by Lauren Treece for Vega Magazine]

Danielle had this to say on the shoot:

"I was recently contacted by Minneapolis photographer Lauren Treece on assignment for Vaga Magazine. Our mutual friend (and model/stylist for me and this shoot), Telche, suggested they pull some of my work. She requested to use some of my sculptural pieces for her "teen riot" themed fashion shoot. I was more than happy to do so, knowing that her dream like, enchanting images would capture the spirit of the pieces. Featured are my leather scalloped dress, wood collars, wood armor, feather wings, white fur vest and feather printed dress. The images are unbelievably stunning."

You can say that again!














No comments:

Post a Comment