The evening's program was a piece of work in and of itself: The Voltage lookbook, art directed by Chris Larson with photography by Stephanie Colgan, is viewable online HERE.
I've gone through the trouble of compiling the tons of all the Voltage-related interviews, articles, reviews and photos out there.
- Mary O'Regan of METRO Magazine's review HERE; Beth Hammarlund for l'etoile's review HERE; and City Pages' Dressing Room review of Voltage by Stacey Tuthill HERE. Kara Nesvig's recap for Vita.mn is HERE.
- Allison Kaplan's excellent story for Pioneer Press on the effect of MNfashion Week as it grows and looks toward being sustainable and cost efficient. (Click for a shot of the front page.) Here's her Voltage recap for her Alishops.com blog.
- Voltage designer Raul Osorio's lookbook shoot featuring jewelry by Carrier Pigeon is now on facebook and at www.raulosorio.com. More of Carrier Pigeon's spring line images are available here. Check out new and updated websites from fellow Voltage designers Danielle Everine, George Moskal, and Emma Berg.
- Voltage photo sets by Stacy Schwartz, Digital Crush, Stephanie Colgan, Matt Porath, and Stacy Schwartz and Vita.mn's Leslie Plesser.
- Voltage founder Anna Lee's interview about Voltage on 89.3 The Current's Local Show is now online.
- Star Tribune profiles Voltage designers Kevin Kramp, Emma Berg, George Moskal, Pafoua Thao and Danielle Everine HERE.
- The Minnesota Daily profiles Voltage designer Kevin Kramp HERE.
- Kate Iverson's profile of Voltage founder Anna Lee for City Pages' Dressing Room blog is HERE.
- Juleana Enright profiles Voltage designers Kevin Kramp and Emma Berg for l'etoile magazine. Kara Nesvig's profiles Voltage designers for Vita.mn HERE.