Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...is Ruby Fig art

I'm dying over the insanely discounted art local painter Rudy Fig is liquidating on her Flickr page. She is probably my favorite artist in the city, and I still don't have a piece by her. Unfortunately, the timing of this sale isn't the best for my bank account. Do I have a secret Santa or Mr. Moneybags out there who could procure one of these for me?

Here are my favorites, in order of the ones I like the best (which happen to be the most expensive):

"The Pirate Princess of Unwholesome Plundering," Oil on canvas, 2ft x 4ft, $575 (marked down from $1100)

"Lost in a Sea of Strangers," oil on pine, 2ft x 3ft, $500 (marked down from $900)

"Conquest," Oil on panel with antique frame, 16in x 10in, $160 + ship (marked down from $355)

"Space Cadet Full of Love," oil on panel with antique frame moulding embellishments, 8.5in x 9in, $85 + ship (marked down from $175)

No comments:

Post a Comment