Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thakoon and Hayden-Harnett for Target

Even though the drop date isn't until tomorrow, Thakoon for Target is already available online. I had been pretty excited about Thakoon Panichgul's sophisicated-meets-playful, east-meets-west design aesthetic, so I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed with the rather generic offerings. That's not to say there aren't a few collector's items in the lot, though.

My top choice: The
tie-front skirt in Cyber Floral ($24.99). Thakoon is known for his prints, after all, so it's no surprise I'm in love with this print.


In fact, I own it already. (I'm clever that way.) I wore it back in September (worn at the waist instead of the hips) at a Walker After Hours party:

I might just have to get the matching bikini ($16.99 top and bottom each, sold separately): Another great piece is the Colorblock Shift Dress in Green/Blue ($29.99). I am really into simple, modern tank and colorblock styles as of late.

Also due to hit stores tomorrow: The new handbag designer line, Hayden-Harnett for Target. But the piece from the collection I love is this leaf print umbrella in purple/mustard ($22.99).

No comments:

Post a Comment