- Be sure to catch up on MNfashion Week coverage with my comprehensive MNfashion Week review and photo link roundup, including my review of the George Moskal/CounterCouture show and Envision: Artopia for Vita.mn, and my back-and-forth recap of Envision: Artopia with stylist Richard Anderson for l'etoile magazine.
- Also check out my Style Diary of what I wore during MNfashion Week, and the promo videos for Kevin Kramp and Emma Berg's show.
- Find out about this weekend's MNfashion Week events via my writeups in Vita.mn here and here. I also do a Q&A with Seth Aaron Henderson of Project Runway fame in anticipation of Saturday's Sol Inspirations fashion show for Vita.mn.
- Leading up to last weekend's Voltage: Fashion Amplified runway show, l'etoile magazine did a number of in-depth Q&As with some of the show's designers, including Terri Martin, Ivan Idland, Tim & Thom, Raul Osorio, Frances Zerr, Danielle Everine, and Kathryn V.
- Voltage website designers Sevnthsin reveals their Voltage 2011 lookbook ad, which cleverly marks up an ad by fellow Voltage model sponsor Vision Management Group.
- Pioneer Press style editor Nancy Ngo writes a great article on the state of Minnesota fashion, and how it compares to other markets.
- Minnesota-native photographer Benjamin Fredrickson's work was just published for the first time in New York publication Headmaster Magazine, available in Minneapolis at the Walker Art Center.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Local fashion link roundup: 4.11-4.22
It's been a busy week for local fashion, to say the least. Reviews and photos from last week's MNfashion Week poured in; Vita.mn released its spring fashion issue (which I styled) with a behind-the-scenes video; City Pages released its Best of the Twin Cities issue, with nods to local shops and a gorgeous mid-century-styled cover shoot featuring Jake Rudh and Jessa Alt.